About Megan Walrod
Megan Walrod, Founder of Live Your Yes, has super powers with words & loves using them to create more.
As a copywriter & marketing coach, she’s helped hundreds of women entrepreneurs build profitable & purposeful businesses.
She's supported industry leaders in having multiple 6- & 7-figure launches. She's also written copy for multimillion dollar businesses and non-profits.
As a humanitarian,
she’s co-written a book with a non-profit in Uganda that has raised over $50K for their empowerment programs for adolescent girls.
As a consciousness seeker,
Megan is continuously exploring all the many ways we create magic with words and our daily choices.
As a lifelong journaler, she loves guiding women on journaling adventures that tap them into their inner wisdom and knowing.
Megan encourages her clients to Live Your Yes, knowing that when we prioritize our joy and all that lights us up, we are more magnetic and create greater success for everyone (including ourselves).
11 Things You Might Not Know About Megan...
1. I grew up in the beautiful countryside of Western NY, the middle child of 5 kids. I didn't start to talk till I was 3.
2. Both of my parents are published authors. Writing is in my blood. I wrote my first story when I was about 8 years old.
3. I loved riding horses with my Dad in the woods and meadows down back of our home. I can still close my eyes and almost smell that special blend of horse sweat and leather saddles.
4. I was the first in my family to receive a Master's Degree, and ended up receiving two: one in Organization Development, from Bowling Green State University, and one in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology, from Naropa University. My love of learning is surpassed only by my love of words, and using them to inspire and empower.
Grief Was A Catalyst
5. After my mom died in 2016, I was called to do something very different with my life: I ended up living in Uganda for 6 months and volunteering with a non-profit that educates and empowers adolescent girls.
6. While in Uganda, I got to eat a rare delicacy: roasted grasshoppers!
Mermaid As Muse
7. I love the ocean and making beach art. (I'm sure I was a mermaid in another lifetime.) This photo was taken on my birthday in 2017, on a beach in South Africa.
A Different Kind Of Parisian Affair
8. In 2019 I gifted myself with a two-week adventure to Paris. No more waiting for some future lover to take me there! I let the city itself be my lover & while there I fell in love with the Eiffel Tower!
A Hedonist At Heart
9. This is me enjoying my first Parisian crepe with Nutella at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
10. In 2019 I had the audacity to ask the Universe for a sailboat ride and whale sightings for my birthday while in California. And guess what the Universe delivered? Exactly... all of that and more.
Current Love Affair
11. I recently moved to Portland, Oregon, where I've fallen in love with all the beauty the PNW has to offer, like this: the Columbia River Gorge.
What else is possible now?
Check out my podcast! Enjoy my unique blend of storytelling, consciousness teachings and radical invitations to know what you know about creating your own world full of magic, joy and possibilities.Read More